Thank you for taking the time to visit our website! To better serve our community, we at Cambodian American Rescue Organization, Inc. will continue our endeavor to develop programs that enhance the lives of individuals.
Cambodian American Rescue Organization, Inc. (CARO) is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization founded in 2013 that seeks to inspire, encourage, Cambodian Americans and other minority groups to participate in Social, Cultural (or religious), Educational activities, but also working towards integrating them into mainstream America.
- To provide opportunities to its members and other minority groups to participate in Social, Cultural (or religious), and Educational activities that will help to improve the lives of everyone in the community.
- To share and enjoy the commonality of experiences and to identify and celebrate the differences among Cambodian Americans.
- To create awareness, inform, educate, support, promote, and advocate on issues of vital interests to Cambodian Americans and other minority groups in the political, social, cultural and economic areas in the community.
- To inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
- To communicate information regarding immigration, cultural, social events, community news, jobs, and business opportunities between members and interested parties through various communication vehicles.
- To facilitate and empower community members by giving they access to different services, jobs, education, training, and other opportunities.
- To establish relationships with other diverse organizations in the community.